Standard Forklifts: 8-9 Tonnes
The H170-190FT is the newest addition to the Fortis line of standard forklifts from Hyster. Designed for outdoor use, these forklifts offer the power of the 110HP Cummins 3.3L Turbo Diesel engine with full tier 3 certification.
The H170-190FT series of forklifts are designed to be durable, dependable and productive. They are ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as lumber, steel, concrete and car salvage. And our new drive axle, cooling system and VISTA mast are all designed to take Fortis performance to a new level.
- Oil cooled wet disc brakes provide excellent stopping power and extremely long service life. And they are completely sealed from water and dirt making them ready for your harshest environments.
- Patented DuraMatch™ transmission provides industry leading features that include the Auto Deceleration System, controlled rollback on ramps, controlled power reversals to move loads more efficiently with less operator fatigue and product damage.
- Our ergonomically designed operator compartment includes an optimized step height with non-slip tread, soft touch contoured hand grip, and an infinitely adjustable steer column all designed to enhance productivity
- The new modulated braking system utilizes hydraulic oil pressure to actuate the brakes. This enhanced design ensures full braking power while minimizing braking effort from the operator.
- Superior ergonomic design allows for easy driver access, excellent visibility and a choice of two choices of hydraulic controls enable your operator to maximize productivity.
|Load Capacity (kg)||8,000||8,000||9,000|
|Load Centre (mm)||600||900||600|
|Lift Height (mm)||5,565||5,565||5,565|