Standard Forklifts: 1.5-3.5 Tonnes
The new XT series replaces the TX series of internal combustion counterbalanced forklifts. The XT series continues to be the solution for all materials handling needs, with a strong commitment to quality and dependability, incorporating proven design processes and systems to deliver a class-leading product. The new trucks provide unmatched low cost of operation, maximum uptime, operator preferred ergonomic features and unbeatable performance in even the toughest conditions.
- HSM™ Stability System Hyster Stability Mechanism™ reduces truck lean in turns, improving lateral stability. The design enables the operator to travel over uneven surfaces with confidence.
- Reverse Assist Grip the rear grab handle provides an excellent hand hold for reverse driving while giving access to the auxiliary horn button.
- System and Operational Alerts audible and visible operational alerts including signal lights, rotating beacons and reverse buzzer.
- Ergonomic Seat operators can select their desired seating position with fore/aft and backrest recline adjustment. The weight adjustment knob on the full suspension seat ensures the most suitable suspension for the individual.
- Side Shift optional feature for adjusting and aligning loaded goods. It has a new structure to facilitate utmost productivity
- All Weather Steel Cabin (optional feature) steel cabin protects the operator and provides comfort under harsh working conditions. Optional cabin fan is also available
- Easy Operator Access the low wide step, ample shoulder clearance and flow lined design of engine hood, ensures easy operator accessibility upon unit ingress/egress.
- Exclusive Vista™ Mast the high strength design improves capacity retention at high lifts. Excellent visibility and rigidity for this class of truck.
- Operator Presence System traction interlock prevents travel and hydraulic interlock prevents use of hydraulic function when operator is not seated.
- Ergonomic Steering Column the infinitely adjustable tilt steer column allows operators to easily obtain a comfortable driving position. The 300mm diameter steering wheel is offset to the left for even greater driver comfort.
|Load Capacity (kg)||1,500||1,750||2,000||2,000||2,500||3,000||3,500|
|Load Centre (mm)||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Lift Height (mm)||3,000||3,000||3,000||3,000||3,000||3,000||3,000|