Mid Level Order Pickers
The K series order picker with rising cab helps operators to pick individual items at medium to high locations.
Available with rail or wire guidance, these models allow the best use of warehouse space and maximise pick face access.
Ideal when dependability and low cost of operation are key, in time-sensitive order picking operations.
- The cabin and the load section are raised together, allowing more comfortable picking up to 8 metres high.
- The K1.0L-WP model with walk-on-pallet, allows the operator to work safely and comfortably directly on the pallet.
- Compact mast construction promotes stability so that the operator feels comfortable and safe even at high height.
- Four selectable performance settings allow the truck to be configured to suit the operator and application requirements.
- The forks can be raised or lowered independently from cab, depending on the working height, so the operator doesn't have to bend or stretch.
- On board diagnostic display gives early warning of maintenance requirements.
|Load Capacity (kg)||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|Lift Height (mm)||1,020||3,030||3,030|
|Battery Capacity (V / Ah)||24 / 400 - 640||24 / 460 - 640||24 / 460 - 640|