Electric Forklifts: 2.2-3.5 Tonnes
Four wheel, electric counterbalance forklift with solid tyres.
The new E2.2-3.5XN series electric forklift has been specifically designed for indoor use, with a compact design and cushion tyres and is ideally suited to a wide variety of applications, including Print, Paper & Packaging, Food & Beverage Production, Manufacturing and Transport & Distribution.
With high-performance AC motors and a choice of models and configurations on offer, these trucks can deliver the best combination of operational efficiency, productivity, reliability, driver comfort and manoeuvrability to suit specific application needs.
- Reliable and efficient AC traction and hoist motors and controllers, with advanced thermal management system, deliver increased performance on travel and lift speeds
- Compact dimensions, high visibility masts and tight turning circles result in higher driver productivity especially in aisles or congested loading bays or typical assembly line-feed applications
- Customizable performance settings and efficient systems help extend shift life and reduce battery change requirements. (Side battery extraction is available as an option)
- A new ergonomically designed operator compartment provides a comfortable and highly productive operating environment for the driver
- Generous leg room, three point entry, easy on/off access
- Fully adjustable Full suspension seat, E-hydraulic armrest and mini lever controls for handling ease
- Rear grab handle with integrated horn, for frequent reverse driving
- New drive axle with power assisted brakes and a steer axle featuring HSM (Hyster Stability Mechanism) gives the operator confidence and increases productivity
- The electrical system features a CANbus communication network with Hall Effect sensors and is managed by the Pacesetter VSM (Vehicle System Manager) that continuously monitors truck operation and protect key components
- Strong chassis and mast construction and reliable, long-lasting components deliver excellent durability and stability
- Easy unrestricted service access with on-board diagnostics and a standard 1000hr service interval
|Load Capacity (kg)||2,200||2,500||3,000||3,200||3,500|
|Load Centre (mm)||500||500||500||500||500|
|Lift Height (mm)||6,000||6,000||5,970||5,970||5,970|
|Turning Radius (mm) (SWB/LWB*)||1735/1757||1757/1884||1915||2074||2074|