Empty Container Handlers: 4 High
The most compact dedicated empty container handlers in the Hyster range, the H10.00-12.00XM-12EC machines are designed to handle empty containers up to four high in a single stack. Based on the H13.00-16.00XM-6 forklift, this machine delivers a cost-effective solution for lower density handling applications.
The series is available with a modern clean-running Diesel engine, standard oil-immersed brakes, robust drive-axle and advanced auto-shift transmission, which all combine to maintain maximum productivity and reliability during operation in demanding applications.
- Engine and transmission protection systems as well as oil-immersed brakes are standard to ensure reliable operation.
- Hyster "Vista" cab, offers an outstanding range of standard ergonomic features, plus excellent all-round visibility, to ensure ease of operation.
- Upward visibility of the container stack is virtually free from obstruction, thanks to a clever overhead guard design.
- Choice of two engagement systems is available: Vertical twistlocks or suspended hooks.
- An engine shutdown function and tilting cab for easy service access minimise service time and cost.
|Load Capacity (kg)||6,000||7,000|
|Load Centre (mm)||1200||1200|
|Lift Height (mm)||6920||9910|
|Engine Type||Cummins QSB 6.7||Cummins QSB 6.7|
|Transmission||S.O.H. TE-10 3-sp Autoshift||S.O.H. TE-10 3-sp Autoshift|