Subscribe to our News
- October, 2018
- August, 2017
- June, 2016
- April, 2016
- March, 2016
- February, 2016
- January, 2016
- December, 2015
- October, 2015
- July, 2015
- January, 2015
- December, 2014
- October, 2014
- September, 2014
- August, 2014
- July, 2014
- June, 2014
- May, 2014
- March, 2014
- January, 2014
- October, 2013
- April, 2013
- November, 2012
- September, 2012
- July, 2012
- March, 2012
- February, 2012
- January, 2012
- December, 2011
- November, 2011
- September, 2011
- August, 2011
- July, 2011
- June, 2011
- April, 2011
- October, 2010
- August, 2010
- December, 2009
- May, 2009
- December, 2008
- January, 2008
- December, 2007
- November, 2007
- October, 2007
New Hyster 8-16 tonne trucks. An evolution in fuel efficiency and performance.
20 July, 2011
Filed under: Product Releases
- H8-12XM-6 (J007 series) replaces the H8.00-12.00XM-6 (H007 series)
- H13-16XM-6 (H019 series) replaces the H13.00-16.00XM-6 (G019 series)
- H10-12XM-12EC (H019 series) replaces the H10.00-12.00xM-12EC (H019 series)
- New Load Sensing Hydraulics system - Come standard on both variables:
- Demand sensitive which ensures that only the amount of oil required is pumped. This means less waste, lower noise, reduced operating temperatures & greater fuel efficiency.
- New single VDP hydraulic pump with 90cc variable displacement (196 litre/min). This pump improves laden lifting speeds; providing your fleet with greater efficiency and productivity.
- Includes an advanced filter system to protect major components from potentially harmful contaminants.
- Delivers an additional 5% fuel saving.
- Oil change over interval is extended up to 6,000 hrs. from 2,000 hrs.
- Comes standard with the trusted high performance Cummins QSB6.7 Diesel; with 116kw (155 Hp) @ 2,300 rpm.
- Open operator compartment comes standard.
- New S.O.H. TE-10 Transmission with has outstanding performance with new high friction clutch discs ensuring longer life and enhanced performance.
- Dry Drum brakes which are now fitted with an air dryer to improve performance.
- New ZF 3WG161 transmission offers extra cooling capacity for use in intense applications, creating a highly efficient transmission which translates into improved operating efficiency with a fuel saving of up to 5%. Transmission oil change interval is extended to 2,000 hrs. from 1,000 hrs.
- New oil immersed 'wet disc' brakes that provide extended service life and increased durability.
- Up to 10% fuel saving with both the new transmission & Load Sensing Hydraulics System
- Dual hydraulic pumps: 8-12 tonne models are all fitted as standard with single hydraulic pumps, however the high performance dual pumps are available as an option, but only in the XM Advance configuration.
- Dual 60cc hydraulic pumps can provide up to 30% higher laden lifting speeds.
- Deluxe seating with added option of heated seats.
- Joystick with all functions (up to 5) on the joystick with revised ergonomic lay-out.
- Vista Cab.
- High performance air-conditioning.
- Climate control air-conditioning.
- Hydraulic oil high temperature warning and protection system.
This 8th generation range:
Standard Features of the New XM & XM Advance configurations
XM Configuration standard features:
XM Advance Configuration standard features:
Optional superior operator comfort and control features:
For more information about the new 8-16 tonne models please contact your closest Adaptalift Hyster Dealer on 1300 880 335.
Next entry: Hyster stands the test of time
Previous entry: Wi-Fi connectivity brings ForkTrack™ to a whole new level