Casual Forklift Rental
As the official dealer for Hyster Forklifts in Australia, we have access to over 138 different models of materials handling equipment, with everything from 1 tonne units right up to 52 tonne container handlers and reach stackers. This doesn’t even include the specialised materials handling equipment we offer for applications such as long loads, narrow aisles or rough terrain
Here are some reasons why forklift rental may be the best option for your business:
- Capital is conserved: Renting enables you to acquire the use of equipment without capital outlay, which means no expensive upfront or loan costs with high interest.
- Budgeting: you are able to budget for the future with fixed costs every month without any unexpected maintenance costs arising.
- Increased Efficiency: Fleet Management Rental Programmes give you the right tools to maximise forklift efficiency through establishing K.P.I’s (Key Performance Indicators) and fleet utilisation reports. This will dramatically reduce your administration costs and keeps staff free to concentrate on your core business.
- Modernisation of your equipment: Renting allows you to always have the most up-to-date equipment and technology, as once your equipment ages or your renting terms end your old equipment is replaced with new ones.
- Unforeseen needs: At unpredictable peak periods or when essential equipment breaks down, rental forklifts can provide immediate relief.
Not sure if you want to rent or buy? Read our blog post on Forklift Rental: Why Renting May Be Right For You