The Hyster Fortis Standard Forklift was designed by the Global Development Team to meet specific requirements of Asia-Pacific customers. This process involved the best in virtual, bench and field testing to ensure the final product met the high quality standards demanded. The Fortis is manufactured to ISO standards at the state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Obu, Japan.
- Ergonomically Designed Operator Compartment features easy access step, 30% more foot space, fully adjustable seat and steering wheel, well positioned foot pedals, insulated engine cover and optional low effort TouchPoint™ E-hydraulic control levers
- Advanced LCD Dash Display shows vehicle status, and is mounted on the steer column for easy operator viewing.
- Hydraulic Controls with 3 configurations: cowl-mounted levers for conventional operation, TouchPoint™ arm-rest mounted, electronically controlled mini-levers for low effort, precise hydraulic control, and TouchPoint™ Plus for automatic throttle up for even greater fuel efficiency and enhanced operator productivity.
- Exclusive Vista® Mast is wider for improved forward visibility.
- Tilt Steer Column allows operators to easily obtain a comfortable driving position.
- EZXchange™ Bracket allows for simple, quick exchange of LPG cyclinder and saves operator back strain.
- Counterweight design channels a significant increase in airflow to optimise cooling, even in extreme temperatures and environments.
- Engine Cover is tough and hinged at the rear, offering excellent access to the engine compartment.
- Hyster Stability Mechanism™ reduces forklift sway during turns, improving lateral stability and allowing for confident travel on uneven surfaces.
- Hydrostatic Steer Axle offers maximum durability and increased steer angle and steering control for easy manoeuvring and lower maintenance. New steer knob synchroniser systems returns the steer knob to the same position when travelling in a straight line, improving operator comfort and control.
- Drivetrain Mounting - fully isolated drivetrain and a new standard in smooth riding.
- Removable Floor Plate for easy service access. A thick moulded rubber mat reduces noise and vibration.
- Heavy-Duty Drive Axle enhances dependability and reliability for a longer service life. Hyster premium self-adjusting brakes provide excellent inching and stopping power.
- Integral Sideshift (optional) provides excellent visibility and affords greater capacities than carriage-mounted sideshifts.