Hand Pallet Jack
Hyster hand pallet jacks are built to last, with their durable welded steel construction and high quality, scratch resistant paint finish.
The Hyster Premium Pallet Jack combines solid performance with economic pricing. Featuring a quality German design pump for long life and easy field servicing, and an ergonomic design that reduces operator fatigue and downtime.
A 200 degree handle pivot provides exceptional manoeuvrability in compact areas and comes with either nylon or polyurethane wheels and rollers for rolling ease. The Premium Hyster Pallet Jack features a powder coat finish, robotic welds throughout, and grease fittings at all pivot points for easy maintenance.
Frame Lifetime Warranty: The frame comes with a life time warranty.
Pump 5 Year Warranty: The pump comes with a 5 year warranty.
Don’t settle for cheap quality equipment with weak steel and welds; choose Hyster built to last and save.
Now only $395+gst! Email or Call today on 1300 880 335
This excludes any wearing parts like bearings, grease nipples and pins (main structure only).
Excludes misuse or where evidence shows the Operators Manual instructions weren’t followed or applied correctly.
- Rugged heavy duty frame constructed of one-piece formed channel steel offering light weight strength.
- Reinforced gussets and bulk head.
- Forks have been reinforced for added strength, with tapered ends for easy pallet entry.
- Quality powder coat finish paint job.
- Quality hydraulic pump design complete with a special lowering valve allowing controlled rate of descent, and an overload by-pass valve.
- Features a full 90 degree top to bottom pump stroke, requiring 10 strokes to raise the forks to the maximum lift.
- Features a bolt-on spring-a-matic handle that returns to the upright position automatically.
- The control handle has a three position (raise/neutral/lower) fingertip control.
- Featuring 180 degree pivot action, with 180 mm diameter wheels, sealed bearings and “ball-thrust” steering.
- Articulating axle allows for level transport of loads on uneven floors.
- Features 74 mm polyurethane load rollers with sealed bearings.
- The adjustable push rods allow for individual adjustment capability of either fork height.
- The one piece hangers are constructed of iron cast for greater strength and longevity.
- Features entry and exit ramp for easy handling of pallets.
- Features grease fittings and bushings at all pivot points for easy maintenance.
- 5-year pump warranty.